Jan 9 2013
Some time back at a SQL Server user group in Southampton I was speaking to an MVP called Simon Sabin about creating a user group and asked him for some advice. The advice he gave me was to make sure that I had multiple events organised so that people would always know when the next event was due to take place and who would be presenting. It was good advice and hopefully the people at the Maidenhead SQL Server Group have gained some benefit from operating this way.
- Thursday 17th January. Speakers to include Andrew Fryer and Neil Hambly.
- Tuesday 12th February. Speakers to include Jonathan and Annette Allen.
- Tuesday 12th March. Speakers to include Tobiasz Koprowski.
- Tuesday 9th April. Speakers to include Jamie Thomson and Richard Douglas.
- Tuesday 11th June. Speakers to include Chris Webb and Geoff Clark.
- Tuesday 13th August. Speakers to include Alan Eardley.
- Tuesday 8th October. Speakers to include Mark Broadbent.
- Tuesday 10th December. Speakers to be announced.